Some details

Internet, yesterday I was able to gather or observe a few details regarding Thomas Trouble's first 'imaginary friend' named Nemo.

He's green and black.
He's a pet. He's not an animal, he's a pet. Internet, your guess is as good as mine!
He fits in TT's hand.
He doesn't seem to like candy corn but TT likes candy corn A LOT!
He seems to sleep a lot.
He's already becoming TT's scape goat. I forget what I was asking TT about but he told me, "Mom, I didn't do that. Nemo did." And when William called to talk to TT last night, TT told me "Nemo can talk. I'm busy!"

There was no mention of Nemo this morning. I thought maybe it might have been a one day thing and that maybe we were in the clear.

I was wrong.

As Einstein was walking TT into school today, TT said "Me and Nemo are coming Dad!"

Denise  – (October 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

funny! My girls never had imaginary friends..interesting. Did you ever see that movie "Drop Dead Fred" funny about an imaginary friend. Good luck with Nemo and if he becomes a pain, start charging him rent:)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 27, 2009 at 9:40 PM)  

That is just so cute! I'm sure if Jonathan starts to have an imaginary friend it will be some kind of superhero!

Anonymous –   – (October 28, 2009 at 12:01 AM)  

I seriously love his imagination! No imaginary friends around here yet - I am thinking, though, that it will be right up Maren's alley!

Robyn  – (October 28, 2009 at 9:55 AM)  

A green and black Nemo. I like that Nemo doesn't like candy corn, almost like the song on Noggin.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP