The Triple P

Internet, never did I think my life would revolve around pee, poop, and puke as it does now. I call it the "Triple P."

I can't tell you how many times I say pee, poop, and puke in a day. It's uncountable!
"Thomas do you have to go pee?" "Quick, get me a cloth! David puked!" These are just a few samples of things said multiple times throughout the day.

Since it's all that's talked about in our house, I figured it's time for a "Triple P" update...........

Thomas Trouble is doing EXCELLENT on the potty! It has gone 10 times better than I ever imagined. In fact, yesterday before dinner things got quiet and I was wondering where TT was. I found him in the bathroom, pants up but disheveled, flushing the toilet. "I had to go potty Mama." When did he start going it all on his own?!?! Knock on wood, he has been accident free since Sunday! (And that was just a minor one.)

The Meatball-formerly-known-as-Mr. Mean-also-known-as-David IS STILL PUKING VERY FREQUENTLY. We are not sure what is going on with him. His GI doctor no longer thinks that the puking and the reflux are the same. We are still treating the reflux with Prilosec but now in the capsule form. He has a lot of upper congestion (not in his chest). It's in his throat and nose. He's got eczema all over him and he pukes a lot. We are seeing an allergist on Nov. 5th for a skin test. The list of things that don't agree with him is growing.....milk, soy, peas, green beans, corn, and possibly squash and eggs. (He got very sick after his flu shot. Wondering if it had to do with the eggs in it?) Overall he is a very happy guy though :)

Internet, in TWELVE days TT is going to be 3. THREE! I can't take it!
And yes, he sleeps in his own bed again. Life is good. That's Normzilla on the pillow being a pain-in-ass! Einstein's away so Norm likes to press every single button I have! Jerk.

Denise  – (October 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM)  

yay for T! He is getting to be such a big boy. Damn dogs they are evil sometimes. Hope that they can help D poor little guy.

Robyn  – (October 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM)  

I hope you find out what it wrong. I've been thinking about an allergist for M and her eczema.
Yay for T and the potty. I cannot believe what relief it was to have the potty training over.

Anonymous –   – (October 22, 2009 at 3:05 PM)  

WOOHOO, Thomas! What a little rock star! And I am so sorry David continues to puke - I hope they are able to find a solution to his ailments very soon.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM)  

I hope the pooping continues to go well and the puking clears up soon!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP