The Day I was Forever Changed

Well Internet, he's 3 now and I'm still alive.

His party yesterday was a hit. It was a little draining for me because I think I had to answer to "are my cousins here?" no less than 98,659 times! After the 98,659th time, I sent him out to the front steps to wait for everyone. A few seconds later there was a knock on my door and it was Thomas Trouble asking for some books to pass the time.
He loved his new ATV.
And he loved his 'Thomas the Train Cake.'
Mostly, he enjoyed having his whole family over his house. He absolutely LOVES when people come over to his 'blue house'! I love it too!

And why let the party stop there..............He got to make one more wish this morning.
Thomas Trouble, I've never smiled or laughed (or cried) as much before as I do now that I have you and Daydid. The world is an exciting place with you in it!

Happy Birthday!
Don't ever stop being YOU!
Mama loves ya!

Unknown  – (November 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

Very sweet...and that cake looked delicious! Happy Big 0-3 to the little guy :)

Denise  – (November 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM)  

awww he will love that 4-wheeler..my girls love to ride theirs all the time. He is such a cute boy.

Leslie Collins  – (November 2, 2009 at 4:19 PM)  

So sweet! I was looking at your banner and then the recent pic's. I cannot believe how much he has changed.

Robyn  – (November 2, 2009 at 9:54 PM)  

Check out that ride. Happy Birthday TT.

Kim Airhart  – (November 3, 2009 at 9:22 AM)  

Lucky boy!! Happy B-day little guy!

Anonymous –   – (November 3, 2009 at 6:47 PM)  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture . . . it is almost like he is saying, "Here's my Mom . . . she's pretty okay."

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (November 4, 2009 at 10:07 PM)  

That's so awesome! Jonathan will be 3 on Saturday!

Congrats TT! And you, Mary!

Happy Days  – (November 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

I came back one more time! I love, love, love that last picture!

Happy Days  – (November 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

I came back one more time! I love, love, love that last picture!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP