Days like today........

*Edited: I've been told he's having a great day. So it must have just been 'morning purging of snots' and I totally over reacted in my post!

It's days like today, that if I think about it for one second longer, I'll be in a puddle of tears.


*(Disclaimer......I am not looking for pity or sympathy. I'm simply just purging the mind.)

Mr. Mean has a cold. And when he would sneeze this morning, no joke, his snots were hanging past his chins! And I sent him to daycare today because he didn't have a fever and because I am hoping that it was just the 'morning purging of snots.'

I know how I feel when I have a cold without a fever..........LOUSY. And I feel extremely guilty for sending him and feel mad that I simply do not have enough leave to stay home with him because what about when he does have a fever. I have to have a couple of hours left over just in case, sort of like 'leave insurance.'

I was secretly hoping that he woke up with a fever this morning so the decision about whether or not to send him would have been made for me.

And I'm not feeling badly that he's not being taken care of because I know he is. He's being taken very good care of. I'm just feeling bad that I'm not the one wiping his boogers today.

It's a very uneasy feeling to be pulled in two different directions.

On another note, this chick was eyeing my muffin top last night while I was out Christmas shopping.And I've heard so much about her lately and she was on sale, so I said to her "Jillian, you're coming home with me tonight!" Oh yeah, I'm starting the SHRED. I've got 15lbs left of 'the baby weight' and I want it gone!

kim-d  – (November 19, 2009 at 12:22 PM)  

You are a brave woman, my Mare...a brave woman, indeed! Taking Jillian home with you like that! Ya know what, though? I like her...I like both her and Bob. They get results from and for people. Just leave it to Jillian, you'll be back to pre-Meatball form in no time.

Speak of The Meatball...the snot hung below ALL chins? Wow...impressive! I like him. :)

Robyn  – (November 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM)  

I hate those days when you wonder if you should stay home or not.
Good luck with Jillian, right now I have a feeling she would be shouting obscenities at me, like "get off your a$$."

Anonymous –   – (November 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM)  

Good luck with Jillian! I was going strong before I fell off the wagon, but saw results almost immediately! (I should qualify that by noting that some of the results were simply from moving more . . . less bloat being the biggest one.)

I will never understand why this country can't get it together enough to figure out a way for Mom's to reach a happy balance between home and work and to not have to watch their leave like hawks.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (November 20, 2009 at 4:03 AM)  

Good Luck with the Shred! Im sending you and invite for our Shred Team if u are interested. :)

Denise  – (November 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM)  

I am now shredding! I am determined to do this....

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP