Friday Fragments

I missed last week but I'm back again to frag with Mrs. 4444.


*I'll start with the obvious.........Holy long week Batman! Having a day off in the middle has really made it a struggle these past two days!

*I have a date tomorrow night courtesy of my wonderful in-laws! Honestly, I can't tell you the last time me and Einstein have gone out.........alone. Yippy skippy!

*Last night Thomas Trouble said "Oooh Jesus!" "What the heck?" "Darn it!" and "Oh gosh!" all with in minutes of each other. And, he used them appropriately. The funny thing is, I only say one of those things so I don't know where he got the other 3! He's testing a lot of sayings these days. And believe me Internet, I know he could be saying a lot worse things!

*Along with testing the waters with some fresh sayings, TT has also said a lot of very very sweet things to me this week..........multiple times he's told me "Mamma, your the BEST!"

*One more about TT............I think I have a future band geek on my hands. And I'm totally cool with it. He loves hearing the high school band practice near our house. (You can hear it at night because they practice in the school parking lot.) And he LOVED seeing the marching band in the Veteran's Day Parade the other day. And when we got in the car to come home after the parade, he asked me to play "parade" music. He stumped me. Luckily I still have my free Sirius subscription and the Pops and the Symphony channels satisfied him. And he wanted it "Big Loud!"

*Tuesday at work was pretty cool because my office is located within the building of a MAJOR Defense contractor that we do business with and I got to go out on thier production floor and see their products. Vewy vewy intewesting! (yeah I like that stuff!) That's ALL I can say about THAT though.

*TT got a faux racoon skin hat from his Nana and Pop for his birthday. While he thinks it's pretty swell, Mr. Mean thinks it's SUPER swell. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, although, I will say............he turns into a bit of an animal while wearing it! Rawr!
*This guy is 6 this week, although he's not with us any more. Don't be sad, he didn't kick. He's just with another family. He was the bestest dog ever though...........er.......um......aside from eating my house. His name was Ripley and he would love, love, love our house now! And he certainly wouldn't have taken on an enormous German Shepherd like a genetically incorrect dog named Norman did this week! Nope, Ripley would never have done that!
*Heard this from a certain someone getting off the toilet this morning............"Big nuggets!" Have I told you lately that I feel really outnumbered in my house? Because I do.

Happy Friday Internet-ians!

Stacy Uncorked  – (November 13, 2009 at 9:41 AM)  

WooHoo on your impending date! :)

TT is 'exploring' is exclamations, eh? ;)

That raccoon hat is cool!!

Heh, heh, 'big nuggets'... ;)

Happy FF! :)

4 Lettre Words  – (November 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  

Boys are so funny, huh!?! Enjoy your date night!!

P.S. I love your "About Me" on your profile. :o)

brainella  – (November 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM)  

Ohhh. Date night. I don't remember date night.

That coon cap is hilarious. :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (November 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM)  

It sounds like you very much might have a bank geek on your hands. That'll be a blast of band trips and buying instruments, etc. Totally fun!

Wait...did you catch that? I wrote "Bank Geek". OK. That would be so much cooler than a band geek. I mean, band geeks are cool too because they are interested in music and that's cool, but a bank geek could help you with the stock market, etc. and that would be really awesome! *snort* hee-hee!

Oh man.....I crack myself up.

*wiping eyes* Oh. I really have to recover from the Piggy Flu soon.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom  – (November 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM)  

Stopping by from Mrs.4444's!

I am so jealous of your date night! It's been months (and months) since I've been out with my hubby sans baby. Have a vicarious drink and dessert for me, ok?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Robyn  – (November 13, 2009 at 7:16 PM)  

I hear the long week I've worked 8 days in a row. Yuck. Love the raccoon hat that is the best. Nuggets huh?

Eve  – (November 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM)  

"Ooo Jesus" - Hahaha! Oh, that's too cute. Oh, and that hat is equally cute!

Have fun on your date night!!

Amy  – (November 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM)  

mary you always make me laugh... unless you are being a complete bitch... and then again you still make me laugh. love this post!

mub  – (November 14, 2009 at 3:40 AM)  

I love the coon skin hat!

Have fun on your date =D

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (November 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM)  

I puffy heart the hat pics. I actually LOVE THEM!!!

Hallie :)

kim-d  – (November 14, 2009 at 9:45 PM)  

"Big Nuggets"...BWAHAHAHAHA! And I also really, really like "Big Loud" which I think I will be using as soon as I get a chance.

I love both Teddy and Meatball in that hat...also love them without the hat! :)

Hope you and Einstein are having fun tonight cause Mama, you really ARE the best! So cute.

Carolee Hollenback  – (November 15, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

What's a date? :-)

Love the raccoon hat.

Claudya Martinez  – (November 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM)  

TT in the raccoon hat is adorable. I'd never take it off.

Mrs4444  – (November 15, 2009 at 11:54 PM)  

Oh, man. You poor thing...:)

Love the coonskin hat-he looks adorable, and those things are just plain cool.

Hope date night was everything you could have hoped for :)

Isn't it awesome when your kid makes your heart nearly burst with love? You are blessed. Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP