It really is such a small world!

A lot of blog readers have followed the story of Stellan, myself included.

MckMama, Stellan's Mom, would constantly refere to Stellan's doctor at Children's Hospital in Boston, only as Dr. A leaving me to wonder if it was my doctor.  Today she posted this article, which confirmed that Dr. A is in fact that doctor that treated me for all of my post ablation follow up care.  The doctor that did my 8 hour procedure correcting 8 pathways in my heart, moved away shortly after and Dr. A took over.  Dr. A is a wonderful doctor!

My SVT was not as severe as little Stellan's as I was 2 months shy of 14 years old when I had my ablation.  I can say, that when ever my heart would trigger into an "SVT attack" (as I call them) it was terrifying!  Hopefully little Stellan will have no memory of that feeling.................because it is an AWFUL feeling!

What a small world :)

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2009 at 3:05 PM)  

It is a small world! I am so glad that you are okay, and I too hope that he does not remember any of this. (I have had problems with runs of SVT off and on for several years . . . it feels like being kicked in the chest!)

Denise  – (November 23, 2009 at 4:36 PM)  

It is a small small world! Glad to hear that everything is ok for you! I have been following his story too! They only live about 30 miles from me!

Happy Days  – (November 24, 2009 at 11:25 AM)  

Mary!!! Wow, it really is a small world! I was catching up on that blog! Wow, hope he is ok just like you! :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (December 2, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  

I have SVT too. I haven't had a episode in awhile...I've been off the meds since I was pregnant with Jonathan. They did discuss the ablation, but it never got to that point.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP