The Reveal


Internet, that picture up there was all I needed to see to determine it was time to go 'snippity snip' on Mr. Mean's hair!  I don't even have the right words to describe that picture!  It just makes me laugh!

Is he glowing or what ?  I took that picture at the time not because of his hair, but rather because his little ears were sticking out from his head a little bit and the sunglight behind him was making them GLOW!

However, after seeing the sequence of pictures, they just screamed to me 'cut his hair!'

So, can I have a drum roll please............................

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mr. Mean's first hair cut by his Mama at 8.5 months old!  Isn't he handsome?

Robyn  – (November 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

It looks good. I did the back of the girl's hair since it was all funky at one point when she was that age. I need to do her bangs sometime today.

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2009 at 3:06 PM)  

Mary! How have I never noticed how much like you Little D. looks?! Well, aside from the really round head - that's all him. Love the cut!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP