Christmas-fied

Internet, my house has been Christmasfied (except the outside.  Hopefully that happens this weekend.  hint hint hint Einstein)  This is the earliest I can ever ever remember having the tree up and the house decorated.

And holy smokes I wish Mr. Elfie Genereux could be with us year round!  Elfie Genereux, you wonder?

Oh yeah Internet, we are doing the Elf on the Shelf and it's working like a charm! (knock on wood!)
Thomas Trouble is totally believing that Elfie Baby a.k.a Elfie Genereux, is reporting to the North Pole every night to tell Santa how Thomas is behaving!  It's great!  Although it's not great when you wake up from a sound sleep at 4:00am remembering that you forgot to move the elf!  I wonder how many times that will happen in the next 24 days?  The first thing out of TT's mouth yesterday when I picked him up from school was "Mama, I wasn't fresh today."

Sunday we went to the annual Christmas Parade.  Luckily there weren't any trainwrecks like last year!  Mr. Mean loved it and was dancing to every band that marched by.  The highlight..........definitely seeing Santa!


(This was the exact moment that TT and his best friend William saw Santa!)

(Don't be fooled by the sour puss face, because Mr. Mean rocks these antlers like you've never seen.  I have proof!)

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

Anonymous –   – (December 1, 2009 at 3:02 PM)  

Yeah for being "Christmas-fied"! I am thinking very seriously about doing the Elf on the Shelf - hearing how much success people are having with it may have me running to Barnes and Noble soon.

Robyn  – (December 1, 2009 at 8:35 PM)  

I love those photos!!! I wish I would have know about that elf sooner. I wonder if I can make one....

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP