Friday Fragments

Took last Friday off from this but I'm back to frag with Mrs. 4444.

Okay guys, please don't be grossed out or turned off yet.  I just have to mention one more post-baby delivery thing that's really bugging the ever living crap out of me.  Take a look at this picture.........


Disregard that yucky end of the day hair for a moment.  Look closely at my hair line.  You see those things?  Those inch long or so clumps of hair doing whatever they feel like?  Yeah, well THOSE things drive me nuts!  They are my new hairs from all of the ones that fell out between 4-8 months post baby delivery!  (They aren't driving me THAT nuts that it would make me never want to have another one though.)

Thomas Trouble walked by me in the kitchen last night and said "Hi Mary!" just like we were co-workers passing eachother in the hall at work.  For whatever reason it really cracked me up!

I've been driving my loser cruises (a.k.a minivan) since August and this past week is the first time I've started parking that bad boy between two cars!  When I would pull into work in the morning I'd park away from eveyrone else so there wasn't anyone on either side of me.  And it wasn't because I was afraid of getting door dings...........it was because I wasn't sure I could pull in without hitting them!  I feel pretty cool now that I can do it!

Einstein gave me his Christmas list and on it he put that he wanted pants from BJs.  He almost lost it the other night when I told him I saw pants from another store that he might like!  I was like "Woah, back the truck up Einstein!  I will not disrespect your wishes that way!"  He likes BJs.  Like A LOT.

I bought TT a nesting snowman from either Lillian Vernon or Oriental Trading last year as one of his stocking stuffers.................Good Lord you have no idea how much he plays with it right now!  I'm really blown away by it.  Its the first thing he wants in the morning and the first thing he goes for when we get home at night!  I'm not sure the snowman (men) are going to survive the season!  Internet, it's always the little things, isn't it?

I'm going to leave you with a series of pictures of Mr. Mean from Thanksgiving. This big meatball plays a mean game of peek-a-boo! (And, I'm knocking on wood here, but, Mr. Mean has come home 3 out of 4 days so far this week in the same outfit he left my house in. Do you know how HUGE this is? Perhaps we're turning the puking corner? Keeping my fingers crossed here people!)




Happy Friday!

Alice  – (December 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

OMG! He's sooooo cute. And he has cheeks like Austin. The kind you just want to eat!

Denise  – (December 4, 2009 at 3:17 PM)  

I could just squeeze him! he is too cute!

Anonymous –   – (December 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  

Your kid is adorable! I have whispy curly stupid hairs there all the time, that's how they grow. And if I don't pin them back, the stick up and out and grow every which-a-way. It's ridiculous.

Robyn  – (December 4, 2009 at 4:11 PM)  

I hope you have turned the corner!!

minor catastrophes  – (December 4, 2009 at 5:10 PM)  

He is totally edible! Those sweet cheeks and that smile just slay me...

kim-d  – (December 4, 2009 at 5:11 PM)  

..."Hi Mary"...BWAHAHAHAHA! That boy is definitely one-of-a-kind!

You will appreciate this story, Mare...many years ago, I worked with a girl named Kathy who had two little boys. After one particularly trying day at work, Kathy ended up having to run her 3-year-old to Urgent Care after he stuffed a small piece of candy up his nose. Sitting in the waiting room with him, tired as could be, he leaned over and got right in her face and said, "Tired, Kaffe?"

That kid graduated from high school last spring...but I've remembered that all these years cause it is just so cute. Kinda like, "Hi Mary."

Do not jinx things with The Meatball. Do not speak of it...yet! I just know he's really trying, though! He wants to be a jolly little elf! BWAHAHA!

Stacy Uncorked  – (December 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM)  

I guess now you can truly say you have (a) wild hair... ;)

AHAHAHAHA! TT saying "Hi Mary!" Priceless! :)

Too funny that Einstein loves BJ's - Princess Nagger loves BJ's too...especially when they have the snack tables set up. :) When the 's' fell off their sign last winter, she kept saying it's no longer BJ'sssss, but just BJ. :)

Mr. Mean is SO ADORABLE!! Glad he may be over his puking spell...fingers crossed!

Happy FF! :)

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (December 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM)  

We are hitting the 4 month mark next week, and my hair started falling out this past week. Sucks, because it comes out in chunks! Im scared im going to go bald!!! GAH!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (December 6, 2009 at 10:57 PM)  

I never had that problem with the hair, thank God. The thing with Thomas calling you Mary is hilarious. Jonathan started calling hubby by his first name last week and it was like a crisis for Hubby. The night before that my husband said to me "thanks hon'" for an inadvertent flashing I gave him and Jonathan, walking behind him, said, 'Thanks, hon'" right back to me. Hubby and I laughed so hard!

Mr. Mean is sooo cute!

Mrs4444  – (December 8, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

Gosh those cheeks are cute! A little pudgy pie...

I have some weird hairs like that. Get used to them. (sorry)

I loved picturing Thomas saying hi to you like that--just adorable.

I'd love to see a pic of the nesting snowman (and TT, of course) :)

Unknown  – (December 9, 2009 at 1:17 AM)  

No worries! I can't park into a right hand spot. I'll drive around the lot until I find a spot a left, regardless of the car size. So odd.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP