And this is why...............

See? 
Don't you see what happens?
Oh wait, I should say "tell me what you don't see."
Because Internet, this is EXACTLY what happens when I make public resolutions every year.
They stick for about a week and then...............blah blah blah "My dog ate my homework!"
Yup, that's right.............haven't taken a picture since the last post.  And I stopped making the beds every morning the other day too!  Yeah, that was one of my private resolutions.  So I guess public/private..........it doesn't make a freakin difference.  I suck at resolutions!

That said.............let's carry on the way it use to be. 
It's just a wee bit easier for me!

Denise  – (January 14, 2010 at 3:07 PM)  

I hear ya on the resolutions...for some reason if I say and write then down I feal accountable for them! BUT THAT STILL DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!! damnit

solution: dont make resoultions:)

jenny  – (January 14, 2010 at 4:36 PM)  

don't be too hard on yourself. it's only the middle of january. and dude, life happens. :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP