Buzz Buzz

Next time I'm feeling bored Internet, or have cabin fever, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give me a pair of clippers!  Because everyone that's not nailed down, is going to become my guinea pig!  All I can say is thank God my guys are forgivers and thank God hair grows back!

Surprisingly Internet, Mr. Mean was a very willing subject.  So willing that I almost think maybe he was enjoying it!?!  And, I can honestly say that I don't think I did any worse than a barber would have done on his mop top (minus the left ear incident.  Yeah, those left ears get me every time!  I need work on the left ears.)

I present you...........Mr. Mean's first haircut:




Denise  – (January 4, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

aww I could just squeeze him!

Robyn  – (January 4, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

great haircut. He's a real looker now:)

Anonymous –   – (January 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

Nice job, Momma! I love my clippers - and Cooper has the haircut to prove it!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (January 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM)  

You are braver than I am. I need to cut my kid's hair and I can't bring myself to do it. ONly he won't sit in a barber chair without screaming...argh!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP