Down for the count!

Internet.......the past week has not been the most pleasant with Mr. Mean.  To say he's been a little, um, mean, would be an understatement!  This kid has been a horror show!

Yesterday he absolutely would not nap and when 4:30 rolled around he was clearly DONE.  Although I knew I'd be screwed royally if I put him to bed then so instead I kept him up and fed him dinner around 5:00-5:30ish.  And after that I tried to get a little bit more time out of him so I gave him some cookies. 

And this is what happened.............Going........Going.........Gone!


jenny  – (February 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM)  

that is too freaking cute. :)

Robyn  – (February 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM)  

Aw that is awesome. Too bad about the mean though.

Leslie Collins  – (February 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

love it! ruby hasn't been taking naps either...i think there was a full moon the other night! hahaha. :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM)  

This is so awesome! What a doll! I wish I could fall asleep this easily! Did he stay asleep all night?

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP