February Niner

Internetians, if you can look at this picture with a straight face.......well then I don't think you should come back here any more! 
Einstein was packing his ski gear last night so of course anything and everything ski related came out from the crevices.  And actually, it was a good thing because we got to weed out a few of the old things, like these ski goggles that were falling apart and that neck warmer that Thoams Trouble is wearing as an.........I don't know what!  All I do know, is he thought he looked like a million bucks!  And that's all that really matters!

Do you guys know what today is?

Today marks Mr. Mean's 11 month of life.  I feel like I'm in a time warp........because those first 16 weeks with him, screaming and being all super mean, were the longest 16 weeks of my life!  And then BAM!, here we are!  And I haven't really figured out how we went from there to here so quickly!

Friday I got out of work early which of course allowed me to go get the boys early.  We got home and TT wanted to watch his shows.  And Mr. Mean wanted to snack on puffs.......his new favorite thing to do.  So I was trying to wear him out while letting him snack.  Yup, I was being a mean Mama and making him work for those puffs............or maybe I was making him work for them because I love to watch those little squishy baby-almost toddler hands work.  Is it just me or do you love watching those bad boys work?  There's just something about fat baby hands that get to me...........the way they use their pointer finger to go after things.  The way they make a fist.  The way they are clamy and suction/tentacle like.  The dimples..........oh the dimples!
Yup yup, I love baby hands!

Robyn  – (February 9, 2010 at 5:02 PM)  

That photo of TT is too funny. I love baby hands too, but also love baby feet, but no adult feet please.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 9, 2010 at 8:56 PM)  

TT is such a hoot! And I love those chubby little hands.

I can NOT believe it has been 11 months already.

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

What a ham! I can only imagine what sort-of character came with all of that gear!

And I can't believe Mr. Mean is going to be a year old in just a month! He is so sweet, and I too love those chubby little hands!

lisa  – (February 15, 2010 at 5:28 PM)  

I keep looking to see if you have done any more posts and every time I read this title I bust my gutt!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP