Just a few thoughts........

Einstein called me a little while ago to tell me that Thomas Trouble has a new friend at school. The friend is a "gurwal" and she has a yellow lunch box. At least that's what TT told him. I'll be inquiring about this at pick up today.

I don't want to say this too loudly so "shhhhhh!" but ...............

Mr. Mean has been rather smiley and fun this week!

Could we possibly be cracking the Mean streak? I probably totally just screwed myself by putting that out there for the Internet to see. Awesome.

Einstein's new favorite thing to do is get the boys going after dinner. Yeah, he gets them all torqued up, wrestle mania ensues and then he says "I'm going to use the treadmill." And he leaves me with crazy and crazier and he knows I won't stop him. I think he's using the whole treadmill thing to his advantage. He knows I'll never stop him from that! I must plot my revenge!

A few pics from wrestle mania. It starts with Einstein making them wild. Then Mr. Mean tries to crawl at warp speed to the bathroom........his most favorite room in the house. Then Thomas Trouble tackles him and Mr. Mean giggles. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
And I didn't realize that TT was using a new form of ear torture on his little brother when I took this picture!

And Internet, one of my new favorites. Thomas Trouble being himself and a smiling Mr. Mean in the background. It doesn't get much better than that!

Robyn  – (February 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

Guys seem to have a knack for getting them all wound up don't they. Great shots!

Leslie Collins  – (February 25, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

love the pic...they are too cute. :)

Happy Days  – (February 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM)  

Great pictures Mary! They are so cute!

Mary  – (February 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

Thank you Lisa, for not being anonymouse :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP