Thomas Trouble with a side of Mean

Just when I think there's no "baby" left in him, I find him like this............And I melt.

And it's hard to believe that I could call a face like this "Mean", right? Because it's a pretty darn cute face, if I do say so myself!Just look a little closer at this picture though and you can see the MEAN. Internet, those are only the bottom ones. I risk losing too many fingers if I check the tops!
They'll all be in soon Mr. Mean and hopefully then, we can find a new name for you!

Robyn  – (February 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM)  

they both are pretty stinking cute.

Amy  – (February 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

sooo cute!!! glad you go your camera out.

Amy  – (February 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 20, 2010 at 12:45 AM)  

Those are the cutest little boys! Including that "Mr. Mean!"

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP