Tonight.........

One was upstairs playing with Woody and Buzz...............
And one was downstairs playing with Woody and Buzz..............At the same time.

Woody and Buzz are such a part of our lives right now, in every way shape and form. We have Woody and Buzz paraphernalia scattered throughout this house...............Pez dispensers, dolls, figurines, stickers, pajamas, books, nightlights, shirts, coloring books, etc. etc. etc. And of course we have the movies! And Internet, I can't even count the number of times we've watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 which are often referred to as "the blue one" and "the red one" respectively.

And you know what? I don't mind watching them 365 times a year because I like them too! And I absolutely LOVE how enthralled Thomas Trouble is when he's watching. I love it! It's so innocent and it's so huge to him. And I know that one day it will stop. And one day Woody and Buzz will be thrown into the bottom of a box. So for now, I'm eating it up just as much as they are.

One other thing I know..........is that I have one three year old that CAN NOT WAIT for Toy Story 3 to hit the theaters this summer!

Anonymous –   – (February 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM)  

AWESOME shots! Toy Story is a big one here as well, and Cooper also refers to them as 'the red one' and 'the blue one'.

Robyn  – (February 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM)  

I actually owned toy story before I had kids:) It is a favorite here too. The previews for 3 look pretty good.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM)  

This totally sounds like my kid! Buzz and Woody all over the place.

Your kids are so cute!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP