UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Fellow Internet-ians............please bear with me while I'm updating and making a few changes.

I mean it's about time that Mr. Mean gets his own picture in the header, right? He's only been here for a year now :)

Catch up with ya soon!

Anonymous –   – (February 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

Ooooh . . . can't wait to see it!

jenny  – (March 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

yey! i'm liking the changes so far. you have to share with me how you've done a few of these sweet new things (tabs??!?)! :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 3, 2010 at 8:34 AM)  

I can't wait to see the new design when you are all done..if this is it...it's cool too!

kim-d  – (March 3, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

Ohhh, Mare!!! I LOVE IT!!! How do you do this anyway; it looks super! Although, I must say...I could almost cry looking at that pic of TT; he looks like SUCH a big boy...which, of course he is...but still! Where has the time gone? And that is THE BEST pic of The Meatball...perfect.

Great job, Girlfriend! :)

Denise  – (March 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

Lovin the new look so far!! Its great!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP