Do you see what I see?

Can you see it?

Because I sure can see it.

Nope, it's not that he's upright on two feet walking and not holding on.
It's better than that.
It's all over his face.

Mr. Mean is happy.

Alice  – (March 5, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

YAY! He's so stinkin' cute!!

amy  – (March 5, 2010 at 1:19 PM)  

ha ha ha... from now on, you will need a faster shutter with his movement.

kim-d  – (March 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM)  

And do you know what I also see? I see a face that is slowly...oh, I hope it's slowly!...losing its babyishness. I'm starting to see the beginnings of a little boy. *sob* but then *happy*.

I love that drunken-sailor-lurching-around, both-chubby-hands-up walk that they do at first. And The Meatball is doing it perfectly!

Sweet boys. :)

Denise  – (March 5, 2010 at 8:48 PM)  

oh my gosh! and he's off and running. What a super duper doll.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 6, 2010 at 11:40 PM)  

Love that header! And he is tooooooo cute!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP