The look of the weekend....

Internet, I don't know exactly what his problem was/is. All I know is that this is the face that I saw nearly all weekend and this morning. Mr. Mean was/is in full on MEAN mode and I can't quite figure it out. He had his 1 year check up on Friday. Yeah, that screaming you heard around the universe at approximately 3:45pm........it was him! That check up went over about as well as a fart in church. They couldn't even get him on the scale! You bet your bippy I was quite surprised that I had to get on the scale with him. One thing I found out, my scale is on par with their scale........which means that I can't keep thinking my scale must be off.


He wasn't MEAN the entire weekend though. At least not while he was making trouble.

After 3 failed attempts to get him to sleep Saturday night, we finally let him wander. After not hearing a peep out of him for a few moments Einstein found this....................
Caught red handed! The kicker...........before he exited the bathroom with all the toilet paper......he put the cardboard in the trash!

Robyn  – (March 15, 2010 at 3:42 PM)  

He does have that look doesn't he. It makes me laugh.
Maggie never messed with the t.p. much, but will pull a box of tissues out and spread them around.

Anonymous –   – (March 15, 2010 at 4:06 PM)  

Now I really, really get why he is referred to as Mr. Mean! He has that scowl mastered!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP