Oh, David!

And the belly issues persist!

Two straight weeks of milk for Mr. Mean and I have a one year old covered in eczema patches! Per doctors recommendations we'll be giving this stuff a whirl.Hopefully Davey Baby likes it!

And........

Internet why couldn't I have come up with these books! Our Scholastic book order came in this week and I am in love with these books! I'm sure every baby could easily be identified by these books but for us......they scream Mr. Mean!

Also.............

I'm buying Thomas Trouble a pet this weekend!

Jen  – (March 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

I thought I had heard of everything, having a baby with colic and eczema, but Hempmilk is a new one! Someone actually told me once, that I should buy a goat and give him goat's milk. I started laughing hysterically - right in their face!
My mom is into healthy stuff, and she told me to try probiotics (at a store called The Medicine Shoppe). I don't know if it cleared up the colic, or if just happened (that was around 4 months), but I will say he is completely regular when I use it!

Robyn  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

I tried almond milk, but Maggie wanted nothing to do with it. I think I fooled her once with cereal. I thought it was ok.I don't think I've seen hempmilk.

Michelle Leigh  – (March 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

My girls have loved those books for a while and we always joked that David is Bennett! I love them, my husband thinks they are stupid!

Michelle Leigh  – (March 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

My girls have loved those books for a while and we always joked that David is Bennett! I love them, my husband thinks they are stupid!

Michelle Leigh  – (March 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

I'm sorry I sent 3 of the same comment. Ooops!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP