Tantor and "Carzan"

Mr. Imagination also-known-as-Thomas Trouble had a one track mind this weekend.


All he wanted to play was "Carzan" (Tarzan), Aladdin (which he contstantly says "mama, what's that movie called again?") or dinosaurs.

Internet, this is all he asked for ALL WEEKEND LONG.

And the funny part is, he talks about it much more than he actually plays it. First he designates who's going to be who. (By the way, TT always gets to be the best one! And I am always the "gurwal" character!) Then he talks about the rules and whats going to happen. "You have to follow me this way and then this way, etc. etc."

My parents were over on Saturday and after asking only 650 gazillion times, he finally wore my father down.
In case you couldn't figure it out, my father was Tantor the elephant and you guessed it........Thomas Trouble was "Carzan"!
This picture is a little blurry but it's the only one with Mr. Mean in it. He didn't know what to make of this game. He thought Tantor and "Carzan" were after him!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

This reminds me so much of Jonathan all weekend long! All day long! Such a funny photo and poor little Mr. Mean! He looks so worried!

Anonymous –   – (March 30, 2010 at 11:02 PM)  

I am so impressed with your dad for being such a good sport and playing along - especially since he had to be the elephant!

(And I have been watching your 'Bringing Skinny Back' tag so I can cheer you on . . . do you need some motivation?!)

Robyn  – (April 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

Hee Hee, David is cowering a bit isn't he.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP