Watchout!

A couple of things about the above picture...........

1. Thomas Trouble insists on wearing those ear phones when power tools are being used. He nearly jumps out of his skin at the sound of a saw, chainsaw, lawn mower, tractor, etc. etc. Seriously, the noise is almost too much for him to bear.

2. That tool. The macdaddy saw. I got to use that bad Larry..........all.by.myself.

I (we) finished my very first project from Knock Off Wood.

I figured I would start simple. I first told Einstein about this picnic table I wanted to make for the boys a few weeks ago. This past Sunday we made it happen.
Einstein helped but I got to do a lot of it by myself. We both built, sanded and primed it. And him and Thomas Trouble painted it yesterday afternoon.

(We only had one minor incident involving Mr. Mean and a coffee can full of paint thinner and paint brushes. I won't get into it here, but for the record, he DID NOT drink it AND the incident DID NOT happen on MY watch, *cough* Einstein *cough*!)

I'm very happy with the outcome and already have project No. 2 picked out!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (April 20, 2010 at 3:37 PM)  

That table is seriously awesome! I love it! I'm so jealous that you pulled that bad boy together! It looks just great.

And I'm glad Mr. Mean didn't have to go have his stomach pumped. (Einstein. Tsk. Tsk.)

Denise  – (April 20, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

Love it! those are so nice to have for the kids

Robyn  – (April 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM)  

You go girl, it looks great.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (April 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

Great job on the table! I have probably 15 projects saved in a folder that I want to do from that blog! Love Ana White!! I can't wait to see what you have next. :)

Jen  – (April 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

That looks great! My husband would be rapturous if I asked to use his power tools. He has been waiting a long time for that to happen.

Anonymous –   – (May 13, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

wow... Really liking that table... AWESOME color too!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP