When mama aint happy...........

.............ain't nobody happy!

It's so true!

Yesterday was awful in Casa-de-Einstein-and-Murry.

I was sick.

In bed sick. With a fever. Chills. And aches.

And the whole day was thrown off.

Einstein did well for most of the day until all three of my guys came in exhausted to nap at 3:00pm. Yeah, those 3:00pm naps don't work out so well. Let's just say that I had one up until after 8:00pm and another up until 10:00pm. I despise late afternoon naps!

All is well and I'm hopefully on the mend.

Robyn  – (April 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM)  

I hope your feeling better.

jenny  – (April 27, 2010 at 5:06 PM)  

hope you are feeling better today mary!

Jen  – (April 28, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

Hope you are better, so things can get back to status quo at your house. It is good to let the men run things sometimes - then they appreciate us!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP