He tried. Really, he did.

Internet, do you guys remember the "bidada" from last year that haunted us for months?

You know, the pinata that Thomas Trouble was ridiculously afraid of.
The one that gave Thomas Trouble nightmares.
The one that, upon entering Lisa's house, we'd have to assure TT was in the trash?

Now you remember? Okay good.

Because apparently Lisa forgot!

And lo and behold she did it to us again. This year, with a horse pinata.

I found out there was going to be a pinata a few days before. And I struggled with "do I tell Thomas Trouble there's going to be a pinata there OR do I just let him found out at the party?"

Ultimately I told him the night before.

His response............."I'm going to hit that horse in the HEAD!" He said it so strongly that I was sure he was over his fear.

Fast forward to the next afternoon and he's getting excited to line up in the pinata line just like the other kids.

And then it happens.

Nope, no tears. Just faces and winces.
Like this...........He tried. He even got up to bat and wound up.But he just couldn't do it and dropped the bat and ran back in line.I swear he felt every swing every kid took.So if Thomas Trouble ends up to be a vegetarian some day, at least I know why.
He tried. Really, he did.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (May 19, 2010 at 3:08 PM)  

Poor little Thomas! He looks so terrified! I just want to hug him!

Jen  – (May 19, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

Maybe it shouldn't be, but that is so funny! Love the smiley face kids, too.

AliBlahBlah  – (May 22, 2010 at 11:26 PM)  

I just splashed out on a unicorn pinata for #1 child's party in 2 weeks. Now I'm wondering if we're going to have to give her therapy after she witnesses her favourite icon being pummelled to death!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP