A little slice of heaven

So I'm not going to lie.........I totally used bribes this weekend on my kid. And it was worth it. Because for just a few moments, being so close to Buzz Light Year was just a little bit like Heaven for Thomas Trouble!

And while he got that, I got a few moments of peaceful shopping in! Give and take people. Give and take!

Internet, I CAN NOT WAIT to visit with Buzz Light Year for real, in Disney someday. Because I can only imagine that the excitement and delight he got from this trashy little 50 cent ride, will be magnified by 10 or 100! I can wait!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (May 19, 2010 at 3:27 PM)  

Jonathan would have loved this. He's a Buzz fanatic!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP