Looking down the hall.......

Internet, this is what I see every night. Einstein or I will either read him a story from his fairy tale books or a different book and then he lays there and "reads" until he gets tired. Every now and then he'll ask if he can read us a story. It's usually a story that he has memorized. And if its not a memorized one, he'll just turn the pages and tell us what is going on in each picture. I love that he loves this. And I hope his love for reading sticks around!


And just a random picture............
A couple of weeks ago I was picking up my room and putting laundry away. I had a bunch of hangers out and for whatever reason, Thomas Trouble took one look at this hanger and insisted that they become skis. So skiing he went! Love this kid's imagination!

P.S.........Do not be fooled by the ultrasound pictures that are in the top right hand corner of this picture. Those are Thomas Trouble and Mr. Mean's ultrasound pictures! The Mean one was rummaging through drawers while TT was skiing!

Anonymous –   – (May 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

I love that he reads to himself after you and Einstein are done reading to him - I think that is such an important skill and love to develop, and it looks like he is well on his way!

And good thing you clarified on the U/S pictures - I was wondering!

Robyn  – (May 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM)  

That is awesome. Maggie does almost the same thing. She will either "read" the book to me first or will read one after I read one.

Jen  – (May 8, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Skiis! I totally see it. Very creative!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP