Me and my guys......minus the big one


Took this picture last night.
And it's kind of funny to me.
This picture certainly doesn't capture the chaos that went on in my house last night. How David was over tired. How Thomas threw a fit over everything I said. Screaming fits.
Nope, you can't tell from this picture.
This is us though, right now. Our silhouettes. Their shape. Their size.
And despite the screaming that went on before, during and after this picture............
This is what I want to remember.
Their littleness........
forever.

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

Mary longlegs I love this picture! I've tried to do a shadow picture and just haven't gotten the results you did, very nice. Leigh :)

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

Mary longlegs, I love this picture! My shadow pictures just haven't come out as nice, good job.

Leigh :)

leighod  – (May 6, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

Mary longlegs I love this picture! I've tried the shadow shot and just haven't gotten those results nice work.

Leigh :)

Denise  – (May 6, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

Love this pictures. priceless

Jen  – (May 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM)  

You just want to remember yourself with long legs, don't you? : ) I take these shadow pictures a lot. Not sure why. I just think they are cool. Great minds think alike, huh?

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (May 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM)  

I just love this! The picture is just perfection!

Anonymous –   – (May 7, 2010 at 2:55 PM)  

I love this shot! What a cool representation of all the good that is going on :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP