Busted

Seriously Internet, how could I get mad at that?
That smile.
It's got "fun" written all over it!

It's funny how you always know that your child is up to something when it's suddenly quiet.

I have to admit, I'm wrapped pretty tight. I struggle to find the happy medium that just about everyone tries to find working full time and running a family. Most days, Monday through Friday, its all about the schedule and sticking to it. Getting home. Getting the kids fed. Getting them to bed. Trying to keep a clean house. Etc. etc. etc.

I'm slowly learning to give it up. Who really cares if my vanity isn't spotless?

This particular night, I needed Mr. Mean to do this. I needed him to slow me down. I needed him to make me smile.

Smiles..........they're contagious!

Thank you for being You Baby Davey! Mama loves ya!

Leslie Collins  – (June 16, 2010 at 1:52 PM)  

so cute. i have really tried to hard not to sweat the small stuff. :)

Jen  – (June 16, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

I handle little things like that pretty well... on the days I didn't work. On the days I did work, I come home with NO patience left over. I don't know how you do it! I have so much respect for moms who work full time!

Anonymous –   – (June 16, 2010 at 4:14 PM)  

Your title for this post is PERFECT! I too really admire the fact that you work fulltime and do such a wonderful job with your boys - I am home fulltime and am wound WAY too tight! I love the look on David's face - his little girlfriend had the same look earlier this week when she also got ahold of the toilet paper :)

kim-d  – (June 17, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

Oh, the look on his face! I have a feeling THAT boy is definitely going to be teaching you how not to sweat the small stuff! What a cutie...

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP