Crash

Internet, I'm slowly learning to get use to the bumps and bruises that go along with having little boys. And I'm slowly starting to realize that it doesn't even phase me any more. It's just part of the territory.

Friday when I picked the boys up, Mr. Mean greeted me looking like this.......
He had taken a fall on the pavement and never got his hands out to catch him. He scraped his knees, nose, and banged his forehead. He was and is absolutely FINE. The girls took good care of him! I've been calling him Crash ever since!
I'm pretty sure he has no clue what his face looks like despite everyone greeting him with gasps and "oh mies!"

And in other Davey Baby Mr. Mean news.........he figured out how to climb onto the couch this weekend. And he is very proud of this accomplishment! I shouldn't be surprised since he has been doing this for a little while now............

Robyn  – (June 7, 2010 at 8:43 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn  – (June 7, 2010 at 8:44 PM)  

Maggie gets tons too. She was sporting almost the same exact look after she face planted off the camper stairs.

Jen  – (June 10, 2010 at 8:01 AM)  

Oh gosh, I remember this stage. I was actually a bit happy that Dylan was wearing a helmet at that time!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP