He's totally Buzzed

You guys, this was Thomas Trouble this morning right before we left the house.

Buzz Visor
Buzz Beach Backpack
In the Backpack.......Buzz Bathing Suit, Buzz Flip Flops and a Buzz Beach towel

Yes, I would agree with you if you called me crazy because you think I provided him with all of that paraphernalia. However, it wasn't all my doing. I bought him the flip flops..........the rest were all gifts.

Just in case you can't tell.............he thought he was pretty awesome this morning!

And regardless of his Buzz stuff, I think he's pretty awesome too!

kim-d  – (June 30, 2010 at 12:45 PM)  

There is nothing better than a "Buzzed" little boy...I agree with Lisa...TOTALLY AWESOME. And just so stinkin' cute I can hardly believe it...

Robyn  – (July 4, 2010 at 9:17 PM)  

Totally awesome. I'm actually a little peeved they don't market more to girls having Jessie and all, even though I don't always like to buy the character stuff, but Maggie loves Toy Story also.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP