Is it really necessary?

Holy moly Internet, yesterday I went to the grocery store with my guys in tow.


It was bad. It was real bad.

I had that kid that the entire grocery store heard screaming. Tantrum. Screaming. Crying. The whole kit and caboodle.

I was a little embarrassed.

You know who I blame though?

Toy Story 3.

Yup. That movie. Because if it weren't for that movie and all those characters that my three and a half year old worships..............there wouldn't be a problem!

Every single aisle that I pushed my cart through yesterday had "something" Toy Story 3 in it. Cereal boxes. Baking stuff. Soup cans. Etc. etc. etc. It's like he had a built in radar detector for it too........he didn't miss a single thing and he wanted it ALL.

It was the seasonal aisle that really got us though.......because the seasonal aisle had the Toy Story 3 figurines at the end isle display. Figurines that he hasn't yet seen because we haven't been to the movie yet.

It's really funny to me. Because I remember last year when his whole "Toy Story" obsession really kicked into gear.........I remember thinking, This is so cute that he loves it so much! I love this movie too. It's a really cute little kid movie. And why not get him that figurine because before long.......Toy Story will be a distant memory to us all.

Um yeah, this obsession isn't going anywhere real fast. It's here in full force!


Leslie Collins  – (June 24, 2010 at 2:00 PM)  

I give any mama out there ample amounts of credit when they brave the grocery store with children in tow! :) been there, it ain't pretty. hope you were able to get your goods and get out in a timely manner. :)

love the pic, too. :) what a cutie. :)

Robyn  – (June 25, 2010 at 5:01 PM)  

OMG I soooooooo know what you are talking about. I can't believe how many items they are slapped on and most of them I hate to buy. Though had I known how many sara lee hotdog buns I was going to end up buying I would have saved the upc codes. Between Buzz and the Princesses I can't win.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP