Really, I don't brainwash him!

Disclaimer: I can't get my editing software to work to make this video shorter. Thomas Trouble says some funny things in it though so pay attention. He might also talk about his Mama a little at the end!

kim-d  – (June 30, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

Awwww! This is the absolute BEST...we got Thomas, we got David, and even a little of The Norminator! Priceless...you truly are The Best Mama Ever! :)

kim-d  – (June 30, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

Plus, I love the little "plumber's crack." That kid has a really loooong torso!

Robyn  – (July 4, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Hee Hee, love it. I like how he gets his arms going before he jumps in.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP