So typical!

Internet, I grew up with a pet rabbit. He lived in a cage in our backyard and his name was Snooper. I don't remember any memories of Snooper really sticking out other than when my Dad let him go in the marsh across the street (I won't go any further with that one!) and the fact that we weren't supposed to stick our fingers in his cage.

You all know what happens when you stick your fingers in an animal's cage, right?

And the same goes for sticking your fingers through a fence with a toddler on the other side!

Yes Internet, here I was yesterday writing about how I loved the picture of my boys chatting through the fence.

Then in typical brotherly fashion, it went down hill fast!

I'm guessing that this next picture was right before Thomas Trouble got a hole in his finger!


That's brothers for ya!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (June 15, 2010 at 10:28 PM)  

Oh, isn't that just like a brother...did I ever tell you my brother punched me in the stomach one time? Well...that is another story for another time.

Jen  – (June 16, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

Ha! I love how quickly the sweet sentiment turned violent. Have you noticed the fact that ever since you had boys you seem to have these strange bruises all over your body? Weird, huh?

kim-d  – (June 17, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

Ruh roh...I guess Davey was just so happy to see his brother than he got a little carried away, huh? However, Mare...I don't know if it's really very nice of you to compare Davey to your pet rabbit...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP