The SUPER Party

Internet, what big, I mean little, boy doesn't love to dress up like a super hero?

(Super Dad)

Yesterday was Einstein's birthday and we celebrated 'Super Hero' style.

I've seen the idea for this party swirling around the Internet/blog world for quite some time now. After doing some research and finding a pattern that didn't look too difficult, I decided last Wednesday that I was going to make super hero capes for the Birthday Boy and the kids. Yes, I busted out 8 capes in about 3 nights. Internet, I know I'll sound like a full on geek for saying this but...........after not using my sewing machine in about 4 years IT FELT SO GOOD TO USE IT AGAIN! (Yes, I use to use it A LOT but some how life kind of got in the way. Watch out now though, because sewing machine.........I'M BACK!)

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves but I'll add this.........I know of two little super hero's that went to bed wearing their capes last night. Hearing that was the icing on the cake for me!
(L-R: Super Dad, Super Shamrock, Batman, Superman, Super Dog, Super Star, Super Thomas, The Lightening Bolt)
(My shirt said "Where's my super hero?")

When everyone was 'super hero-ing up' Thomas Trouble said "We are a Super Family!"

Internet, we are indeed a Super Family! And we most certainly did have a SUPER party!

Leslie Collins  – (July 12, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

adorable capes, mary. :) i think this is such a fun theme for a party.

Jen  – (July 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM)  

That looks like it was Super Fun!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP