I had to......

Internet, I just had to break the promise I made to Einstein the other night.

I had promised him that I wouldn't post the picture of Thomas Trouble I took. But since this place is a place for me to document things I don't want to forget, I'm breaking the promise.

They say a picture says a thousand words and Internet, that statement can't be any closer to the truth.

We laughed at how silly he was being and of course at how ridiculously ridiculous he looked. And we said "Oh man, no one can see these!" about the pictures.

But the more I think about it, the picture isn't bad.

The picture says so much about him at 3 years and 9 months old.

There is an abundance of adjectives I could use right now.......in fact my mind is busting with them. But the one that stands out the most, is innocence.

I just wish so badly I could keep him like this forever. Life is so grand when you are 3 years old.

And if you were wondering what on creation is going on in this picture, Thomas Trouble was dressing up like a cow boy. Every single thing he is wearing, he picked out. I only helped when he asked me to tie the bandanna around his neck.

John –   – (August 13, 2010 at 1:04 PM)  

There is a future in this

www.nakedcowboy.com

http://www.littleviews.com/home/newyork/naked_cowboy.cfm

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP