We're down to one

Tuesday I packed Mr. Mean's lunch a little differently than I have been.

Tuesday, his lunch did not include a bottle.

While this entire summer he's been mingling with both the infants and the toddlers, in just a few weeks he'll be officially in the toddler class.

Toddlers don't have bottles.

I thought Thomas Trouble grew up way too fast until Mr. Mean came along. I feel like everything with Mr. Mean has happened in a blink of an eye.

I'm just not ready to part with his last bottle though. For now, he's still going to enjoy his evening bottle of warmed up soy milk. Yes, I still warm it for him. It doesn't put him to sleep the same way that it use to, but the second he sees you getting it ready he heads for his room to get a blankie.

And he enjoys that bottle.

Leslie Collins  – (August 19, 2010 at 1:27 PM)  

it does go by faster the second time around. i couldn't wait for reyna to hit milestones and get bigger, but not with ruby. i would prefer she stay my baby forever! :)

Anonymous –   – (August 19, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

The Toddler Room?! NO WAY! He still seems to little to me. It goes by too fast, and while I am having so much fun with my kids at their current ages, I can't help but wish they were still little.

jenny  – (August 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM)  

holy smokestack is he growing up fast! too bad life doesn't have a pause button for all this kind of stuff. :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 26, 2010 at 6:49 AM)  

That is not possible I'm sorry...he's not a toddler yet!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP