I'm a waster.

Internet, I want you to know that I do recycle A LOT and I do use the green reusable grocery bags.

So that should null and void what I'm about to tell you.

I'm obsessed with double packaging my boys' sandwiches.

There, I said it.

And I can't help it.

It probably has a little bit to do with my undiagnosed sensory issues that we all know I have.

Mom, Amy, and Lisa, I bet you didn't know about this one.......I like my PB&J as fresh as can be, unsquished! I bet you didn't know that I use to only eat around the unsquished parts when I was in school. Did you? Well I did. And I use to throw away the parts that were the least big soggy. I get the goosebumps just thinking about a soggy sandwich. And do you know why, to this day, I only like a little mayo on my ham and cheese? Because mayo makes a sandwich soggy too!

So combine the fact that I like a fresh, unsquished, sandwich with the fact that I suffer from a little bit of guilt that my kids go to daycare, and you end up with a double packaged sandwich.

Huh?

Yeah, I put the sandwich in a Ziploc baggie and then I put that inside a hard plastic container.

Overkill?

Maybe.

But it helps me think my kids are getting the freshest sandwich they can under the circumstances.

Jen  – (September 17, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

You are just AWFUL, and I can no longer be your friend. ; )

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP