Some times he stumps me

Internet, Thomas Trouble has been coming out with some real humdingers lately. The most recent one came the other night.

We were driving to drop off Einstein's car so it could be fixed. We pass a state forest/park along the way. It doesn't matter how big or small the woods might be.......according to TT, there could be ANIMALS in there!

So we started talking about them. He was wondering where they all were. I told them they were hiding because they were afraid of people.

Then he wanted to know if there were mama animals, baby animals and daddy animals. I told him yes. Then he asked how mama animals get their babies out. Huh? Wha? I wasn't ready for that one. He answered his own question though and said there's probably an animal doctor living in the woods too. Phew, relief for me!

Then he stumped me.

Out of left field he says......."Mama, I'm done killing animals."

What? Huh? Come again?

I left that one alone too.

jenny  – (September 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

haahaaaha! awesome. so, maybe he's been hunting in the back yard? :)

Anonymous –   – (September 9, 2010 at 4:49 PM)  

Oh my! I think I would have left that one alone as well! Whatever happened to Bill Cosby's Kids Say The Darndest Things? I know a few contenders for that show!

Jen  – (September 9, 2010 at 10:15 PM)  

I dread these kind of questions. And something tells me they are only going to get harder!

kim-d  – (September 10, 2010 at 3:38 PM)  

Ummm, yeah. What would one say to that anyway..."Glad to hear it"??? :D

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP