30 Days

Some of you may know that November is National Blog Posting Month. It's a silly little challenge to try to post every day in the month of November. I don't think I participated last year, but I have in years past. I'm giving it a whirl again this month. Also, I realize I haven't gone private yet. And I'm not totally sure I'm going to.

Here's a little randomness today..........

Dropping Thomas off at school today he gets out of the car and says "Mom, am I still 4 today?" He also thinks that Sunday is Thanksgiving and that we are having cake for his birthday after we eat Turkey. I think this happened because he likes to keep birthdays and holidays in order. On Sunday he asked what was after Halloween. I told him his birthday and then Thanksgiving. Well his birthday past and he isn't quite grasping that we are having a party for him after the fact. He thinks his party is Thanksgiving!

We got Thomas a Star Wars Red Light Saber for his birthday. He LOVES it as does Mr. Mean. Could you hear him screaming for it last night?

I woke up this morning disgusted with the state that I live in. DISGUSTED. Are people really okay with the state of affairs here? Are they that uneducated that they can't read between the lines? Are they okay with working hard to pay for other people? Ugh. I could go on and on but I won't.

Lastly, what's a post without a picture?

I took this on Sunday night after I put one skeleton to bed. Every night he ends up completely on top of his blankets. The more the merrier. And this is why we usually put him to bed in fleece feeties!

Robyn  – (November 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM)  

Mr Mean just wants to snuggle with something:)
Mags can't keep anything in order because she had her birthday she keeps thinking it is right around the corner and when she sees something she likes, she asks for it for her birthday. I have to keep telling her she might want it for Christmas.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (November 4, 2010 at 6:11 PM)  

Awe! He is so cute! Mr. M and Thomas!

(I know what you mean about your state..it's the same here in Pa. *sigh*)

Kara Steere  – (November 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM)  

So funny about the birthday confusion! Kellen turned 2 on Wednesday and is having his party on Saturday. Avery's having a hard time wrapping his head around that!

"I CAN'T go to school today," he protested on Wednesday. "I don't want to miss Kellen's party."

The next day, we were asking Kellen how old he is. He said, "Two!" Avery said, "He can't be two yet -- no one has come to our house [for a party]."

:)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP