Conversations

Internet, I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. The conversations between Thomas Trouble and his cousin William are priceless........especially the phone conversations!

Last night we got a surprise call from William. There was one moment during the conversation that was totally foreshadowing of the two of them in their elder years.

I'm not sure what was being said on William's end but I heard Thomas say......

"Talk a little louder William. I can't hear you."

Although in their elder years, I'm sure it will be something more along the lines of "Hold on William, I have to turn up my hearing aide."

They kill me. They really do.This photo was taken during the above conversation.

Anonymous –   – (November 7, 2010 at 3:19 PM)  

I love it! I think it is so awesome that they have one another and will grow-up together - the bond between brothers is special, but there is something even more awesome about the relationship that cousins have!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP