FOUR

Thomas Trouble, I bought you this book as part of your birthday present. I cried in Target while reading it.I think it's fitting right now. You probably won't 'get' it yet but I do plan on reading it to you tonight.

You are four now. You are not a toddler any more. You are a little boy. You are learning. You are growing. And you are more and more turning into you!

I most definitely do wish I could keep you little, but I have a feeling the world has big things in store for you and I can't wait to see them!
Happy Birthday Thomas!
Mama Loves you!

Robyn  – (November 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM)  

Happy Birthday to Thomas.
It seems to me like 4 is the move into big kid territory, Maggie has changed a lot since being 4. Sigh, it goes so fast.

Denise  – (November 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

Beautiful picture! 4 yrs old already wow

lisa  – (November 2, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

Happy Birthday Thomas! We love you so, so much!

Leslie Collins  – (November 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM)  

Happy Birthday, Thomas.

I will have to check that book out. We have "I love you..." by her and it gets me every time!

leighod  – (November 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM)  

It goes by way too fast. The boys looked adorable in their costumes. Happy birthday to Thomas and happy 4 years of motherhood to you!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP