A memory that makes me laugh!

Internet, I have a memory of going out to dinner once with Einstein that always makes me laugh! It's probably not going to come across as funny here......but in person, at the time, it was REALLY funny.

It was before we were married. We had gone to a Mexican Restaurant called La Poloma. It's yummy!

We both ordered the same thing (I know, boring, right?)......fajitas.

When Einstein's hungry, he eats FAST. And anyone that knows this restaurant, knows it's usually very busy and there's usually a wait. Combine a wait with being hungry and you end up with a person that inhales their food!

So dinner comes and we're eating and talking and having a good time. Einstein finishes before me and is sitting there watching me eat my fajitas.

I get to my last fajita and am peeling that paper off the fajita. You know, the paper that lines the bottom of the plastic fajita container that has a lid?

All of a sudden Einstein has this look of horror on his face while watching me peel the paper of my fajita shell. He quickly opens the lid to his empty fajita container.

It is empty. Completely empty with NO paper.

Yes, you guessed. Einstein ate the paper!

And he finally figures out what he's picking out of his teeth.......fajita container paper!

And know I'm laughing again! It's so so silly but it gets me every time!

Robyn  – (November 19, 2010 at 9:01 PM)  

That is funny. Poor Einstein.

Anonymous –   – (November 20, 2010 at 4:30 PM)  

BWHAHAHAHA! That is the best story EVER! Poor, poor Einstein indeed!

Denise  – (November 20, 2010 at 10:07 PM)  

That's great. Right there you knew that you had a keeper! And a he got a little extra fiber.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP