Sleepy

I know, I know, I know.......another picture of Mr. Mean sleeping.

I'm sorry. I, personally, just never get sick of a sleeping baby!

But there's also something else of interest to me in this picture. It could just be the way he fell asleep or it could be becasue he can not twist his wrist. But do you notice how his right arm/wrist/hand is positioned? He's not clutching the blankets.

I'll try to refrain from sleeping pictures for a little while. I can't promise though!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (November 5, 2010 at 11:02 PM)  

He is terribly cute..but ... you're right. He's not clutching that blanket. Never would have noticed...I'm drawn instead to his beautiful little face.

Anonymous –   – (November 7, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

You can post as many pictures of him sleeping as you want because he is SO.STINKIN'.CUTE! (Although he is just as cute awake as he is asleep, but I get it - I can't get enough of my kiddos when they are sleeping!)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP