Christmas Crazy

Internet, it's what I call this time of the year.

I love it and hate it all the same. I love everything about Christmas. But I hate that I feel like it's always rushed. Christmas music before Thanksgiving......I can't do it.

Now though, that's a different story. I could listen to it all day long! (One of my favorite things when I was little was to listen to it while falling asleep in my cabbage patch bed tent! ha! And my Bing Crosby Christmas CD was my favorite!)

One thing I particularly love to do during this time of year is to make stuff. Ornaments and baked goods.

The past two years I've failed miserably at the ornament making. I found the things I wanted to make. Bought the supplies but ultimately started just way too late in the game.

This year........oh Internet, this year has been different.

I've been rockin' my Christmas Crazy for a few weeks now. I might not have been listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but I might have been crafting!

I can't link to the crafter's ideas I have lifted. (Perhaps I can add that later! It would require going through a ton of blogs!) But I can share a few things I have been making........

(These were the first thing I made and they were all donated to a church's Holly Berry Fair.)

(I use my dining room light as my drying rack!)

(This was made and donated to a charity as a silent auction item. But I've made more!)

(These are TOP SECRET! And I did make them!)



And considering that last night we put our tree up and started decorating......I'm well on my way to thoroughly enjoying my Christmas Crazy!

kim-d  – (December 3, 2010 at 4:18 AM)  

I love it ALL!!! And I want it ALL!!!

Robyn  – (December 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

Wow, you have gotten a lot done. Love the gingerbread men.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP