Another thing to remember

Roe-puder.

It's how Thomas Trouble pronounces computer.

Is it bad that I don't have the heart to correct him? Is it wrong that I ADORE every mispronounced word that comes out of his mouth?

Internet, the number of words he incorrectly says is dwindling down, at a very fast rate.

I'm holding on to the last few, such a "roe-puder", for as long as I can.

Remember when he stopped saying "can you pop this?" I wasn't done with that yet but it was gone.

Yet again, it's another example of how no one ever tells you it's the little things that will really get you as a mother.

And on a side note, if he happens to tell you that his Leapster Explorer is a Wii, just go with it. He thinks he's pretty cool.

And I do too.

Robyn  – (January 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM)  

It's just puder at our house. I love that you are writing these down.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP