A Big Boy Moment

Dear Thomas Trouble,

Yesterday you made me proud.

It wasn't a big deal, per say. It was a regular Sunday at Church with an added bonus of you getting a gift.

While you still wouldn't walk down the aisle by yourself to recieve your Children's Bible Stories book, you did let go of my hand to recieve it and you continued to stand there as tall as you could in front of the entire congregation.....without me, along side of your fellow Sunday School friends. I was able to sit in a pew while you stood there and then you sat there with the other kids to listen to the Children's Message. You didn't make me sit there with you.

Not a big deal at all. But kind of a big step.

You looked like a little big kid up there. And it made me proud to see you stand so tall.

Love,
Mama

Anonymous –   – (January 10, 2011 at 2:26 PM)  

What a big boy! I can only imagine how proud he was (and how proud of him you were) standing up there in front of the congregation! Congratulations to him on such a big step - both in life and in his faith.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (January 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM)  

Super cool and exciting! That's awesome! *sniff* my kid won't do that yet and I will bawl when he does!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP