Self Portraits

Internet, unless my sister is around, I'm rarely EVER in a picture with my children.

So......sometimes I have to take the matter into my own hands.

Last night was a tough one with the Mean One. And as a distraction and as a way to document that even though he was-THIS-close-to-bringing-me-to-tears-and-tearing-all-my-hair-out, I still love him.

Behold, the self portraits.
And of course I got one with Thomas.It's funny, because I have another one with him from October of 2007 and I'm wearing the same shirt. (Its one of those really really worn out (loved) t-shirts that's so thin it could rip at any moment!)This one can be found here.

Anonymous –   – (January 6, 2011 at 5:23 PM)  

Those are so sweet! I am trying to be better about taking self-portraits because I fear my kids are going to get older and wonder if I was actually around because there is no photographic evidence!

P.S. You look terrific!

Robyn  – (January 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM)  

That is the only way I'm ever in photos too. But M likes doing them like that and I have a fold out view screen so we can see if we are in the picture or not.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP