Shouts from a four year old

Internet, we're not entirely sure where he came up with it, because Einstein and I certainly don't call him this often (even though it is his name) but.......

When Thomas Trouble is not too happy with what Mr. Mean is about to get into, he can be heard yelling.......

"DAVID GEORGE!"

And it's usually followed up with.......

"OH NO you don't!"

I've been hearing this here and there lately but Einstein first heard it last week on a morning that I left the house before them. I got a phone call about it and we both had a good laugh over it.

We have a good laugh about a lot of things.
And I like to think it's what makes us tick.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP