So much to catch up on......

Oh my gawd Internet, I have neglected this "spot" for far too long now! Shame I tell ya!

Some highlights that I will get to soon.......

Mr. Mean turned TWO! Oh yes he did. And we had a Backyardigans Party! You know the saying "the terrible twos"? It is oh so true!

Also, we spent a week "where dreams come true"! And get this......WE MET THE REAL BUZZ! We did........I've got pictures to prove it!

Do stayed tuned because the updates are coming!

And just a little teaser/for memory's sake here are a few phrases that prove The Mean on is Oh So Terribly TWO........

"No!"
"I want it!"
"No!"
"I need it!"
"No!"
"I need it now!"
"No!"
"I don't want to!"
Did I mention "No!"?

And as far as pictures go for the other blog......I've got them! Not every day like I had hoped but I've got LOTS!

And because I like posts with pictures the most (ha! I rhymed!) here's Thomas Trouble making his very own jelly sandwich ALL BY HIMSELF the other day. He was so proud of himself!

lisa  – (March 28, 2011 at 4:44 PM)  

How did I miss the "other blog"??? I love it!

Kim Airhart  – (March 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM)  

I guess that's one good thing about Jake not really talking yet. He doesn't say No to me. Instead he just lets out a loud pitched SCREAM!! Lol.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP