Time flies when you're having fun!

Internet, my baby is TWO today.

And the saying, "Time flies when you're having fun" couldn't be any more true!

I feel bad admitting this but his first year was long, most likely because I wasn't having fun. He was sick. He was constantly cranky. And he threw up........a lot.

But shortly after his first birthday, he started coming to life. He was no longer sick. He wasn't cranky. He started walking and a new personality started to form.

I finally fell in love with this little boy and this past year has been a blast!

Sure, he has his moments. What toddler doesn't? And sure, his looks most definitely could kill. But those looks are him. He's skeptical.

And behind those looks there is a little boy that greats me at the end of the day with "Hi Mom Mom!" while running to hug me. There's a little boy that gives the best "squeezes" and is never stingy with kisses for me. There's a little boy that will hear a large sneeze or a cough or any other strange noise and say "okay?" He adores his father and will often cry when he sees him leave to go somewhere. He adores laughter, being silly, dancing and singing. Just not my singing. And he absolutely adores his big brother whom he often refers to as "My Tommy".

You guys, behind those dirty looks and scowls is SO MUCH LOVE!

He was most definitely put here to rock our world which he does daily.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Birthday Mr. Mean!

Love,
Mom Mom

Kim Airhart  – (March 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM)  

Happy B-day to your little guy!! I can't believe he's two..

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM)  

Happiest Birthday to your littlest boy, and Happy Birthing Day to you, Mary! It has been so much fun to see Mr. Mean grow and change and become the adorable little man that he is. Thank you so much for sharing him with us! I hope you all have a wonderful day and that 2 is a terrific year for him!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP